New Engine Valve Cap for Farmall A, Super A, B, BN, C, Super C, 200 Tractors


$ 39.95

New Engine Valve Cover Cap for International and IH Farmall A,  AV,  Super A,  Super AV,  B,  BN,  C,  Super C,  100,  130,  200,  230,  B-275,  B-414,  and 354 Tractors.

Valve Cover Caps are also referred to as oil fill caps.

The cap is 1-1/2" inch tall and will fit onto a 1-1/2" inch pipe.

We also stock the 3-1/4" inch tall cap, click here.   The 1-1/2" inch tall cap and 3-1/4" inch tall cap will interchange.

Original style cap with "Oil" stamped on the top.

Replaces Case IH part numbers:  364899R91,  364901R91,  49049DX

Share this Product